Offered at: $1,725,000
Luxury Living at 45 Province Street, Unit 1702
At the convergence of Beacon Hill, Midtown and Downtown, near restaurants, theaters, The Charles River, Public Garden, and historic sites, you’ll find a uniquely customized condo for the most discerning buyer who seeks an open floorplan, space for fashion and art collections, an expansive kitchen for entertaining, and views from this sought-after luxurious corner unit. With two sides of floor-to-ceiling glass, enjoy spectacular sunset views that stretch over the Boston Common, Charles River, and beyond. Enjoy the Financial District views from the spa-like ensuite bedroom with walk-in closet and access to the 2nd bedroom that has been transformed into an elaborate dressing room with built-in California Closets. This secure access boutique luxury building has full concierge services, high-end amenities (pool, screening room, roof deck, fireside lounge & catering kitchen/dining), and one valet parking spot. Surround yourself in luxury while enjoying all that historic Boston has to offer.
Extraordinary Unit Details
- Natural bamboo flooring throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views
- All windows equipped with wall-switched automated blinds
- Built-in wine storage and media cabinet storage in living/dining room
- Professional built-in appliances include stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerator, matching cabinet paneled Bosch dishwasher, Bosch built-in microwave and wall oven, Bosch gas cooktop with direct venting
- Sleek, yet classic, black granite countertops and natural cherry cabinets
- Custom spice drawers, utensil drawers and upright tall storage pull-out cabinet
- Custom coffered ceilings with up lighting and recessed can lights in the living area with dimmer switches
- Built-in television area and surround sound hook-up
- Built-in ceiling speakers throughout unit with Sonos Audio System Controllers
- Dining room chandelier on wall controlled dimmer switch
- Ensuite bathroom with oversized walk-in shower with rain head and hand wand in a beautiful polished nickel finish, double sinks in the wall-mounted vanities
- Large primary bedroom with custom designed wall-mounted ceiling height headboard, flanked by large beautiful glass pendants with wall mount controls
- Walk-in closet with California Closet built-in drawers, double hanging, and shelves.
- Lavish dressing room outfitted in the second bedroom with built-in armoires, glass shoe, and handbag shelves, and an abundance of storage both hanging and shelving.
- Primary bedroom wall switched blinds with blackout features for daytime sleeping
- Guest Bathroom with tub and modern stacked neutral tile
- In-unit washer and dryer with built-in shelves
Noteworthy Building Ameneties
- Valet Parking – 24-hour, call ahead, valet parking for one car included in the supplementary fee
- Concierge for 24-hour service
- Heated roof pool with modern furniture, stunning city views, and a sun deck, and seasonal planted gardens
- Exhale spa treatment room for services provided by the upscale spa
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, yoga area, and free weights
- Fireside lounge with daily resident coffee and tea. Available for private functions. Newly remodeled.
- Theater screening room with large projection screen available for private functions, viewings, and business meetings
- Private Dining Room and Catering Kitchen available for private parties and catering of your choice
- A stunning rooftop patio with views of the river, harbor and city